What was initially thought to be one of the toughest matchups of the year for the Dallas Cowboys, looks a lot more winnable through Week 4. America’s Team is heading to SoFi Stadium to take on the Los Angeles Rams who are coming off a dismal loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
The Rams have a ton of injuries to multiple parts of their team and don’t look nearly as good as they did in February as they do right now in October.
Regardless of that, this LA team is still significantly better than the Washington Commanders or New York Giants, so that means a tough test is coming up for the Cowboys in what should be a great game.
Until Sunday, let’s go over the best bets, latest odds/spread/money/total, injury report, how to watch, TV channel, and the rest of the Dallas 2022 schedule.
Best Dallas Cowboys bets for Week 5 vs. the Rams
**All numbers are from FanDuel as of Saturday. Please check FanDuel as numbers can change until game time**
1. Under 43.5 Total Match Points (-115)
This isn’t a spectacular value play with – odds, but … come on, folks. Everyone knows where this battle of semi-competent offenses is headed, especially with the Dallas defense snarling. Pop this into as many Same Game Parlays as you can.
2. Cowboys Moneyline (+198)
If you believe in the Cowboys to cover, then deep down, you also believe the Cowboys can win. In SoFi Stadium. Jam packed with Dallas fans. Might as well try.
3. Cowboys -2.5 Alternate Spread (+230)
And if you believe in the Cowboys to win, then you can easily see them winning by 3. Building blocks!
Cowboys Week 5 injury report
As of Saturday, here is the initial injury report:
- Dak Prescott, Hand, Out
- Jason Peters, Chest, Doubtful
- Noah Brown, Neck, No Game Designation
- Quinton Bohanna, Neck/Shoulder, Questionable
- Jake Ferguson, Knee, Questionable
- Malik Hooker, Thumb, No Game Designation
- Jayron Kearse, Knee, No Game Designation
- CeeDee Lamb, Groin, Questionable
- Jourdan Lewis, Groin, Questionable
- Connor McGovern, Ankle, No Game Designation
- Dalton Schultz, Knee, No Game Designation
- Donovan Wilson, Ankle, Questionable
- Tony Pollard, Illness, Questionable
**No Game Designation means the player is on the injury report but is not listed as “questionable” or “out” and was a full participant in practices.**
Week 5 Cowboys vs Rams Latest Odds, Spread, Over/Under
As of Saturday, the Cowboys are 5.5-point underdogs. The total for the game is 42.5. Dallas’s moneyline odds are +198, while Los Angeles is the favorite at -240.
What channel is the Week 4 Cowboys vs Commanders game on?
The Cowboys vs Giants game will be broadcast on FOX at 3:25 pm CT/4:25 pm ET.
How can I live stream Cowboys vs Commanders in Week 4?
Sunday’s Cowboys game can be streamed live on Fubo TV.
Cowboys’ next game and remaining 2022 season schedule
The Cowboys’ next game will be in Week 6 on Sunday, October 16 on the road against their rival Philadelphia Eagles. Here’s a look at the rest of the 2022 schedule:
- Week 6: @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 7: vs Detroit Lions
- Week 8: vs Chicago Bears
- Week 9: BYE WEEK
- Week 10: @ Green Bay Packers
- Week 11: @ Minnesota Vikings
- Week 12: vs New York Giants
- Week 13: vs Indianapolis Colts
- Week 14: vs Houston Texans
- Week 15: @ Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 16: vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 17: @ Tennessee Titans
- Week 18: @ Washington Commanders
**Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.**