Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Brandin Cooks missed the team’s Week 2 game against the New York Jets, but he is on track to play in Week 3 against the Arizona Cardinals.
Cooks was a full participant in practice late this week and does not have an injury designation for Week 3.
Here’s the latest on Cooks’ injury and when he may return to the field:
Brandin Cooks injury status for Week 3 game against Arizona Cardinals
Cooks appears to be nearing a return to play as he does not have an injury designation for Week 3.
Best Brandin Cooks prop bet for Week 3 vs. Cardinals
Brandin Cooks anytime touchdown scorer
Bettors can wager on Cooks to find the end zone in Week 3.
The Cardinals allowed 31 points to the New York Giants in Week 2 – after New York didn’t score against Dallas in Week 1.
The Cowboys offense should have a field day in this game, and Cooks may be able to find the end zone if he’s healthy enough to play. At +265, he’d give bettors a solid payout if he hits paydirt.
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Cowboys and Cardinals, FanDuel Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets and $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
Brandin Cooks injury history
Cooks has dealt with a bunch of injuries in his NFL career, but he’s actually only had two seasons where he’s appeared in fewer than 14 games. That’s pretty impressive.
Here’s a look at his full injury history:
- Nov. 2014: Hand Metacarpal Fracture – missed rest of the season
- Dec. 2015: Concussion – did not miss a game
- Feb. 2018: Concussion – did not return in the Super Bowl
- Oct. 2019: Concussion – missed two games
- Sept. 2020: Leg Quad Strain – did not miss time
- Dec. 2022: Leg Calf Pull – missed end of season with Houston
- Sept. 2023: MCL Sprain – missed Week 2
When is Brandin Cooks coming back?
Cooks missed Week 2, but he is set to return in Week 3.
Dallas Cowboys next 5 opponents
- New England Patriots, Sunday Oct. 1
- San Francisco 49ers, Sunday, Oct. 8
- Los Angeles Chargers, Monday, Oct. 16
- Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, Oct. 29
- Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday, Nov. 5
Dallas Cowboys injury report
- Tyler Biadasz – questionable, hamstring
- Trevon Diggs – out, knee
- Zack Martin – questionable, ankle
- Tyron Smith – questionable, knee
Arizona Cardinals injury report
- Leki Fotu – questionable, shoulder
- Carlos Watkins – out, biceps
- Josh Woods – out, ankle
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.