Dallas Cowboys vs Green Bay Packers best bets, odds for Week 10 matchup
It’s time for another edition of this historic rivalry, and this time around, thankfully, things seem to heavily favor the Dallas Cowboys. Not only is Dallas favored by the oddsmakers, but this team is in far better shape coming off a bye week at 6-2 compared to a 3-6 Packers team whose MVP quarterback seems incredibly lost.
As if coming in off a five-game losing streak weren’t enough for Green Bay, the Packers had several additions to their injury list from the Week 9 loss to the Lions. On the other hand, Dallas is coming off a week of rest and hoping to get players like Malik Hooker, Sam Williams, Ezekiel Elliott, and Tarell Basham back in the lineup.
This will be more than just a game for both sides. The Packers desperately need a win at home, and the Cowboys are hoping to help their coach get a win against the team who fired him four years ago. It could be an emotional game on both sides.
Looking for bets to place? Wondering what the final odds are? We’ve got you covered!
Best Dallas Cowboys bets for Week 10 vs. the Packers
**All numbers are from BetMGM. Please check BetMGM as numbers can change until game time**
1. Dallas Cowboys -4.5 (-110)
It doesn’t make a lot of sense that this spread is so low. The Packers lost to one of the worst teams in the league last week and have lost five games in a row. This may be a home game for Green Bay, but they are coming into it with an incredibly lengthy injury list that puts this whole game up in the air for the Packers. While Dallas has certainly struggled against Green Bay as of late, they should blow Aaron Rodgers and his team out of the water based on bye week rest, their 6-2 record, and positive momentum alone. Rivalry games can be close, but with all we know, Dallas should dominate this game.
2. Tony Pollard Anytime Touchdown Scorer (-120)
Pollard coming off a three-touchdown game against the Bears, and he’s told reporters he’s ready for even more. With Elliott still dealing with his knee injury, the RB1 will either be out again or likely on limited snaps. This gives Pollard yet another opportunity to do what he does best, and that’s get yards and find the endzone.
3. Allen Lazard Over Receiving Yards 54.5 (-114)
The hope is that the Cowboys are able to dominate this game. If that’s the case, Aaron Rodgers and his group will need to play a lot of catch-up, which means he will be doing a lot of passing, and right now Allen Lazard is the best option. Plus, with Aaron Jones likely limited after suffering an ankle injury, the Packers will need to rely more on the passing game than usual.
Cowboys Week 10 injury report
As of Saturday, here is the injury report:
- Dorance Armstrong, Shoulder, No Game Designation
- Anthony Barr, Hamstring, Out
- Noah Brown, Foot, No Game Designation
- Ezekiel Elliott, Knee, Questionable
- Michael Gallup, Chest, No Game Designation
- Malik Hooker, Hamstring, No Game Designation
- Micah Parsons, Shoulder, No Game Designation
- Dalton Schultz, Knee, No Game Designation
- KaVontae Turpin, Chest, No Game Designation
- Sam Williams, Knee, No Game Designation
- Donovan Wilson, Tooth, No Game Designation
**No Game Designation means the player is on the injury report but is not listed as “questionable” or “out” and was a full participant in practices.**
Week 10 Cowboys vs Packers Latest Odds, Spread, Over/Under
As of Saturday, the Cowboys are 4.5-point favorites. The total for the game is 44.5. Dallas’s moneyline odds are -210, while Green Bay is the underdog at +176.
Cowboys’ next game and remaining 2022 season schedule
The Cowboys’ next game will be in Week 11 on Sunday, November 20 on the road against the Minnesota Vikings. Here’s a look at the rest of the 2022 schedule:
- Week 11: @ Minnesota Vikings
- Week 12: vs New York Giants
- Week 13: vs Indianapolis Colts
- Week 14: vs Houston Texans
- Week 15: @ Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 16: vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 17: @ Tennessee Titans
- Week 18: @ Washington Commanders
**Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.**