Week 7 is here and the Dallas Cowboys are hosting the Detroit Lions in what should be an easy victory for the home team. Although the Lions had a bye week in Week 6, both teams are coming off of pretty brutal losses and looking for revenge. The Cowboys lost their biggest rivalry game 26-17 against the Eagles and the Lions failed to score against the Patriots in a 29-0 shutout.
Not only do the Lions have one of the worst defenses in the league, but they are also pretty abysmal on the road. They are 0-6 in their last six road games.
Things don’t look much better for Detroit against Dallas or the NFC East. They are 2-4 in their last six games against that division and the Cowboys lead the all-time series by a record of 17-12, winning their last four straight against the NFC North team.
These two teams haven’t faced each other since 2019, but we are hoping something similar happens in 2022. The Cowboys are expecting to have Dak Prescott back and the last time these two teams met up, the QB1 had an impressive 444 throwing yards and three touchdowns.
On paper and in the odds, this one highly favors America’s Team. Let’s take a look at the best bets, odds, spread, moneyline, how to watch, injury report, schedule, and more for this Week 7 game.
Best Dallas Cowboys bets for Week 7 vs. the Lions
**All numbers are from BetMGM as of Sunday morning. Please check BetMGM as numbers can change until game time**
1. Dallas Cowboys -7.5 (+105)
The lowest line you can get to with plus odds. But if you think the Cowboys are going to put the clamps on the downtrodden Lions, why wouldn’t you take it?
2. Dak Prescott Under 259.5 Passing Yards (-115)
Dak will be welcomed back with a soft landing against the Lions, but it would still be unreasonable to expect him to throw for more than 260 yards — especially since he could get pulled early when the game gets out of hand.
3. Rushing Attempts: Ezekiel Elliott, Over 15.5 (-110)
The Lions have the league’s worst rush defense by yardage per game, and the Cowboys know it. Pound, pound, pound all rushing props.
Cowboys Week 7 injury report
As of Saturday night, here is the initial injury report:
- Dak Prescott, Hand, No Game Designation
- DeMarcus Lawrence, Chest, No Game Designation
- Jason Peters, Chest, No Game Designation
- Quinton Bohanna, Neck/Shoulder, No Game Designation
- CeeDee Lamb, Hip, No Game Designation
- Dalton Schultz, Knee, No Game Designation
- Neville Gallimore, Wrist, No Game Designation
- Devin Harper, Achilles, No Game Designation
- Matt Waletzko, OUT
**No Game Designation means the player is on the injury report but is not listed as “questionable” or “out” and was a full participant in practices.**
Week 7 Cowboys vs Lions Latest Odds, Spread, Over/Under
As of Sunday morning, the Cowboys are 7.0-point favorites. The total for the game is 48.5. Dallas’s moneyline odds are -330, while Philadelphia is the favorite at +265.
What channel is the Week 7 Cowboys vs Lions game on?
The Cowboys vs Eagles game will be in the early slate of games and will be broadcast on CBS at 12:00 pm CT/1:00 pm ET.
How can I live stream Cowboys vs Lions in Week 7?
Sunday’s Cowboys game can be streamed live on Fubo TV.
Cowboys’ next game and remaining 2022 season schedule
The Cowboys’ next game will be in Week 8 on Sunday, October 30 at home against the Bears. Here’s a look at the rest of the 2022 schedule:
- Week 8: vs Chicago Bears
- Week 9: BYE WEEK
- Week 10: @ Green Bay Packers
- Week 11: @ Minnesota Vikings
- Week 12: vs New York Giants
- Week 13: vs Indianapolis Colts
- Week 14: vs Houston Texans
- Week 15: @ Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 16: vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 17: @ Tennessee Titans
- Week 18: @ Washington Commanders
**Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.**