After the Cowboys dropped to the bottom fourth of the league in the power rankings after Week 1, things looked pretty bleak. By some miracle, the team is now 2-1 behind comeback kid Cooper Rush. The team took care of the reigning AFC Champions and handed the New York Giants their first loss of the season in Week 3.
Although Prescott is not expected to play in Week 4, the Cowboys could be getting some other key reinforcements back. Michael Gallup and Luke Gifford were full participants in practice on Wednesday and Jayron Kearse, Connor McGovern, and Dalton Schultz were all limited participants. On Friday, Gallup had no game designation, implying he will get to make his first start of 2022, which is excellent news. Regardless, Dallas certainly seems to be the stronger team on paper heading into this matchup.
The oddsmakers agree. For the first time all season, Dallas heads into this game as favorites over Washington. With momentum on their side, a home-field advantage, and key players hopefully back in the lineup, the Cowboys should be able to end Week 4 2-0 in NFC East play.
Keep reading to see the best bets, final odds, injury report, streaming info, where to watch, and the remaining schedule for the rest of the Cowboys’ 2022 season.
Best Dallas Cowboys bets for Week 4 vs. Commanders
**All numbers are from FanDuel as of Saturday. Please check FanDuel as numbers can change until game time**
1. Same Game Parlay – Ezekiel Elliott to Score TD, Cowboys -3, Over 41.5 Total Points (+369)
If you believe in the Dallas Cowboys winning this game and go all gas, no brakes against the bereft Commanders, then pick your favorite touchdown prop and add it to the Cowboys line and the over to maximize your chance at profit.
2. First Quarter Spread – Dallas Cowboys -0.5 (+114)
The Cowboys have plus odds to take an early lead in this one because … why? They’re at home. They have all the momentum in the world. Take it and run with it.
3. Anytime Touchdown Scorer – Dallas Defense (+700)
Those odds? In a Carson Wentz game? With Trevon Diggs and Dallas’ oppressive line on the other side?!
Cowboys Week 4 injury report
As of Saturday, here is the initial injury report:
- Dak Prescott, Hand, Out
- Jayron Kearse, Knee, Questionable
- Connor McGovern, Ankle, Questionable
- Michael Gallup, Knee, No Game Designation
- Dalton Schultz, Knee, Questionable
- Luke Gifford, Hamstring, No Game Designation
- Simi Fehoko, Shoulder, No Game Designation
- DeMarcus Lawrence, Foot, No Game Designation
**No Game Designation means the player is on the injury report but is not listed as “questionable” or “out” and was a full participant in practices.**
Week 4 Cowboys vs Commanders Latest Odds, Spread, Over/Under
As of Saturday, the Cowboys are 3-point favorites. The total for the game is 41.5. Dallas’s moneyline odds are -162, while New York is the favorite at +136.
What channel is the Week 4 Cowboys vs Commanders game on?
The Cowboys vs Giants game will be broadcast on FOX at 12:00 pm CT/1:00 PM ET.
How can I live stream Cowboys vs Commanders in Week 4?
Monday’s Cowboys game can be streamed live on Fubo TV.
Cowboys’ next game and remaining 2022 season schedule
The Cowboys’ next game will be in Week 5 on Sunday, October 9 on the road against the reigning Super Bowl champion Los Angeles Rams. Here’s a look at the rest of the 2022 schedule:
- Week 5: @ Los Angeles Rams
- Week 6: @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 7: vs Detroit Lions
- Week 8: vs Chicago Bears
- Week 9: BYE WEEK
- Week 10: @ Green Bay Packers
- Week 11: @ Minnesota Vikings
- Week 12: vs New York Giants
- Week 13: vs Indianapolis Colts
- Week 14: vs Houston Texans
- Week 15: @ Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 16: vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 17: @ Tennessee Titans
- Week 18: @ Washington Commanders