The 2020 NFL Draft starts on Thursday, where the Dallas Cowboys will usher in new blood to reboot the new decade. Here is my last mock draft, version 3.0.
The NFL Draft is two days away! For the past two weeks, I’ve compiled a pair of four-round mock drafts, grabbing four players to become part of the Dallas Cowboys family. Well, it’s time to jump on the clock and draft one last time.
Before we run the last mock draft, let’s review my two previous mock drafts. Which version jumps out to you the most?
1. K’Lavon Chaisson | LSU | Edge | 17th overall
2. Antoine Winfield Jr. | Minnesota | Safety | 51st overall
3. Lloyd Cushenberry III | LSU | Center | 82nd overall
4. Thaddeus Moss | LSU | Tight end | 123rd overall
1. C.J. Henderson | Florida | Cornerback | 17th overall
2. Ashtyn Davis | California | Safety | 51st overall
3. Tyler Biadasz | Wisconsin | Center | 82nd overall
4. Kalija Lipscomb | Vanderbilt | Wide Receiver | 123rd overall
As the NFL Draft nears, the name K’Lavon Chaisson is surfacing as a favorite for Big D. Mr. C.J. Henderson could be ATL bound. The Atlanta Falcons pick one spot before the ‘Boys. Still, the Cowboys can’t lose in the first found, unless of course they accidentally trade up.
I believe it’s the second round where things get interesting. This is where the Cowboys can mess up or go with a slam dunk. Overall, I’d love Dallas to use their first two picks on defenders.
Well, let’s get into this week’s 2020 NFL Mock Draft, version 3.0. Just a few notes on this final mock draft. With the four picks, I cannot trade or swap picks. When I am on the clock, I have to fire away.
With the 17th overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select …