Cowboys at Jets: Insider reveals New York’s biggest weakness
4. What is one area of weakness that you believe the Jets will try to exploit against the Cowboys?
More from The Landry Hat
- 3 ways Cowboys’ Dak Prescott can have a bounce-back season in 2023
- Cowboys News: Dallas sets pre-draft visit with potential Dalton Schultz upgrade
- NFL executives heaping praise on offseason is uncharted territory for Cowboys
- 3 free agent signings from NFC East rivals that left Cowboys fans laughing
- Cowboys News: Brandin Cooks sends flattering message to CeeDee Lamb, Stephon Gilmore
PE: This Dallas Cowboys defense is very good. Their linebacking core may be the best in football, despite what seemed like their worst game of the season vs the Green Bay Packers.
The one area the Jets could try to exploit is the running game.
Aaron Jones had his way with Big D scoring four touchdown on the ground with a healthy 5.6 yards per clip average.
Le’Veon Bell is one of the best running backs in all of football but has been relatively bottled up due to the quarterback situation and team’s focusing on him.
Perhaps the Cowboys will load the box and dare Darnold to beat them, which Sam is capable of. Le’Veon is going to get the ball early and often in a lot of creative ways.