8 ideas to digest before Dallas Cowboys host Green Bay Packers
7. 4-0 in my predictions
Sometimes, I truly hate being right. So far, I have dialed in on my predictions. Now, let’s take a few steps back and do a recall. The entire Cowboys Nation took Dallas over New Orleans. Even network analysts had Big D over the Big Easy. Wrong. Wrong.
Now, the Packers are coming to town. We all know quarterback Aaron Rodgers loves playing Dallas. His highlight reel spells “Dallas Cowboys.”
Don’t hate me, Cowboys Nation. My gut is saying Dallas falls again. Packers 27, Cowboys 24.
8. Head-to-head numbers. Titletown versus America’s Team.
This will be the 29th meeting in the regular season for the Dallas Cowboys and Green Bay Packers. The Packers lead 15-13 over the Cowboys.
The squads have met eight times in the playoffs. Each team has won four contests, so the series is split in the postseason. Combined, the Packers lead the series 19-17.
The Packers have won the last three games in Dallas. Here are the outcomes for the last five games played in Dallas:
• October 8, 2017 = Cowboys 31, Packers 35
• January 15, 2017 = Cowboys 31, Packers 34
• December 15, 2013 = Cowboys 36, Packers 37
• November 29, 2007 = Cowboys 37, Packers 27
• November 14, 1999 = Cowboys 27, Packers 13