With a defense licking their wounds, the Dallas Cowboys will receive a timely gift in facing a weakened Arizona Cardinals’ attack.
Every year when the NFL schedule is released excited Dallas Cowboys fans predict wins and losses for each week’s contest.
Like clockwork, the season progresses and premature assumptions take a dive.
There’s nothing wrong with educated guessing for entertainment.
But fans need to embrace the hard truth that NFL fortunes are a week-to-week proposition.
More from The Landry Hat
- 3 ways Cowboys’ Dak Prescott can have a bounce-back season in 2023
- Cowboys News: Dallas sets pre-draft visit with potential Dalton Schultz upgrade
- NFL executives heaping praise on offseason is uncharted territory for Cowboys
- 3 free agent signings from NFC East rivals that left Cowboys fans laughing
- Cowboys News: Brandin Cooks sends flattering message to CeeDee Lamb, Stephon Gilmore
This especially applies to knee-jerk overreactions after the latest early season win or loss.
Every week features a vastly different set of circumstances.
Arizona is an imposing force with all weapons ready on deck.
Yet as the week-to-week proposition holds true, on Monday their arsenal will be lacking.
Let’s take a look at how Arizona’s injuries may help Dallas reclaim defensive pride.