Cole Beasley = Boston Celtics Guard, Kyrie Irving
One on one, both of these players are impossible to guard.
More from The Landry Hat
- 3 ways Cowboys’ Dak Prescott can have a bounce-back season in 2023
- Cowboys News: Dallas sets pre-draft visit with potential Dalton Schultz upgrade
- NFL executives heaping praise on offseason is uncharted territory for Cowboys
- 3 free agent signings from NFC East rivals that left Cowboys fans laughing
- Cowboys News: Brandin Cooks sends flattering message to CeeDee Lamb, Stephon Gilmore
Beasley is one of the top slot wide receivers in the game, embarrassing defenders with his route running.
Much like Kyrie Irving, who crosses up his opponents in isolation.
Both players can put up monster numbers, when opponents focus on their teammates.
Beasley benefits from opponents game-planning for Bryant, putting up monster numbers last season.
Irving would get buckets in mass when opposing teams doubled LeBron James, forming a great one-two punch.