– Dez Bryant, 24, signed through 2014
– Miles Austin, 28, signed through 2016
– Dwayne Harris, 25, signed through 2014
– Cole Beasley, 23, signed through 2014
– Danny Coale, 24, signed through 2014
– Anthony Armstrong, 29, signed through 2013
– Tim Benford, 23, signed through 2014
– Jared Green, 23, signed through 2014
– Donovan Kemp, 24, signed through 2014
– Carlton Mitchell, 24, signed through 2014
Bryant really stepped up and took over as the team’s number one option while Austin regressed, once again battling injuries throughout the year. Harris emerged as the clear cut favorite to be the team’s third receiver in 2013. Beasley has a leg up over Coale who missed all of 2012 with injuries. Armstrong should at least fight for the fourth spot next year while the others are all practice squad guys that you hope show something to push the others.
– Kevin Ogletree, 25, unrestricted free agent
Ogletree’s time in Dallas was very underwhelming. He was given a last chance type of deal last year, signing for one year and $650K. Ogletree started 2012 with his breakout game, posting the only 100+ yard game and multi-touchdown game of his career. In typical fashion, he then never backed those performances up and by the end of the season was replaced as the third option by Dwayne Harris. As with Jones, I think you would categorize Ogletree is a progress stopper which means he should be free to extend his NFL dream elsewhere.
Position Strength: Moderate
Checkout the tight ends on the next page…