10. They don’t. Sean plays in protective boot and still has more tackles than anyone else. Sure hurts when they step on his foot though.
9. With Dan Connor? No, that won’t work. Dan is scheduled to replace Rowdy, since Rowdy seems to be on the outs with Jerry Jones after his attempted power grab. You only need to see Connor on pass coverage to know he’s a natural clown.
8. With Rowdy. Rowdy doesn’t think there are any limits to what he can do. Let’s try it and see if he’s right!
7. With Matt Johnson. He would have to run slower with the hamstring problems. That would just about be linebacker speed. Since they are still reluctant to put him on IR, might as well find a way to use him.
6. With newly signed linebacker Ernie Sims. Are you kidding me? He used to play for the Philadelphia Eagles, I’m not sure we can trust him.
5. With Cole Beasley. Yeah, I know he’s very small, but they have to see him to block him.
4. With Lawrence Vickers. He needs to do something to earn his salary.
3. Clone Bruce Carter. I am not up to speed on cloning. Can this be done that quickly?
2. Wait, if we can clone Bruce Carter, why not just clone Sean Lee and create a new healthy one? Then next year we will have a Sean Lee on the field and a Sean Lee on the sideline to give him a breather now and then.
1. Rob Ryan suits up and takes his place. What would be better to replace the defensive captain with than the defensive coordinator? And he’s certainly big enough!