10. Tony Romo has a rare form of color blindness that only occurs during some football games.
9. Lawrence Vickers is a big Tony Fiametta fan and doesn’t want to show him up by playing better than he did.
8. When Romo signals Dez Bryant to change his route, Dez thinks he’s talking to the officials.
7. Dez gets bored with routine plays and only wants to make the spectacular catch.
6. There is a particular spot on a particular route where unseen forces cause the ball to bounce off Kevin Ogletree’s hands.
5. Tony doesn’t want the other receivers to feel left out if he throws the ball to Miles Austin every time.
4. For an added challenge, Romo purposely withholds the snap count from his offensive line.
3. Players are upset that Jerry Jones doesn’t take the team out for pizza after they win a game.
2. Jason Garrett doesn’t think the hurry up offense is fair to the opposing team’s defense.
1. Cowboys offensive coaches create their game plan from a rousing game of Madden Football.