17. Kansas City Chiefs – Have talent with Charles, Bowe, and Berry – could challenge Denver in the West.
18. Arizona Cardinals – Need to start Skelton at QB, and let young D continue to make plays.
19. Tennessee Titans – Over achieved last year. Below average team that does play over the heads.
20. New York Jets – Rex Ryan’s team can be labeled the Eagles of the AFC – over-hyped and headed for a 7-9 season.
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Dalton will take a step back, and Bengals will become Bungles again- no running game.
22. San Diego Chargers – The Sun has set on the Lighting Bolts, may actually even be worse then this ranking.
23. Seattle Seahawks – Don’t get the pre-season hype? Still think are below average, even with Lynch at RB.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars – RB Jones Drew is only thing keeping them from the very bottom of the league.
25. Oakland Raiders – The Raiders change coaches every year and are still stuck in the mud.
26. Washington Redskins – RG III will make some plays, but the Redskins are still well below average.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Added Nicks and Jackson to the Offense, but still have major holes on D.
28. St. Louis Rams – Fisher will make them play hard, but not much talent on either side of the ball.
29. Minnesota Vikings – AD is going to stand for another defeat in 2012 – not Adrian Peterson.
30. Indianapolis Colts – Still not sold on Luck, but have some talent, will continue to rebuild.
31. Cleveland Browns – Trent Richardson has a Jim Brown type task ahead of him.
32. Miami Dolphins – Don’t understand the Offseason transactions – Marshall out Chad in – Tannehill in the Draft that early?