- B Jon Kitna (abdominal) – Questionable – Did Not Participate – The Cowboys’ nine-game starter strained his oblique muscle in the second quarter Christmas night against the Cardinals and did not return, forcing Stephen McGee into his regular-season debut. Kitna did not practice all week but did throw some Friday at about “60 percent.” He said he didn’t feel ready as the week of practice wrapped up, but that could change.
- LB Bradie James (knee, personal) – Probable – Did Not Participate – A sore knee ligament has kept the starting inside linebacker out of Wednesday practices for the last several weeks, including this week. But James has yet to miss a game. He didn’t attend practice on Friday for unspecified personal reasons. James and his wife are expecting their first child soon.
- WR Sam Hurd (head) – Placed On Injured Reserve – Did Not Participate – The backup receiver and special teams captain apparently got knocked woozy against the Cardinals and did not practice in practice all week. He was ruled out on Friday and then moved to the injured reserve when the team needed to add practice squad quarterback Chris Griesen to the 53-man roster. Earlier in the afternoon, Hurd was announced as the Cowboys’ winner of the 2010 Ed Block Courage Award for fighting through multiple injuries to play in the first 15 games of the year.
- WR Jesse Holley (knee) – Probable – Full Participation – The wide receiver and special teams standout has been bothered by a sore knee but has been able to play in the last two games. He did sit out Wednesday’s workout, however, returning Thursday on a limited basis and Friday at full strength. With Hurd out, he could get a legitimate shot to play wide receiver against Philadelphia.
- LB Leon Williams (hamstring) – Placed on Injured Reserve – The backup linebacker and special-teamer left with a hamstring injury against the Cardinals and was placed on the injured reserve on Friday, making room for kicker Kris Brown on the 53-man roster.
- LB Keith Brooking (foot) – Probable – Full Participation – The Cowboys have been cautious with the veteran linebacker, gradually increasing his practice workload over the week leading up to games due to a sprained foot. That would appear to be the case again this week with Brooking limited Wednesday for the first of three full practices, but returning with full participation on Thursday and Friday.
- WR Roy Williams (groin) – Probable – Full Participation – A groin injury has limited Williams for the last two weeks, but he was able to get through the game against the Cardinals, albeit seemingly slowed. He was limited in practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but came back for full participation on Friday and seems likely to play after being designated as probable.
- LB Sean Lee (shoulder) – Probable – Full Participation – Lee has been playing through a sore shoulder, but it didn’t appear to limit him against Arizona and he had full practice all week in preparation for the Eagles.