Here is the Cowboys injury report and information about whether the players participated in full or limited practice. [SOURCE: DallasCowboys.com]
- S Gerald Sensabaugh (concussion) – Full Participation – The starting strong safety was back on the practice field Wednesday in a limited role and worked into full participation Thursday – a good sign that he’ll be able to play Christmas night against the Cardinals after suffering a concussion in the second quarter of last Sunday’s 33-30 win over the Redskins. This week, Sensabaugh has undergone a series of league-mandated tests to return to practice.
- LB Sean Lee (concussion) – Full Participation – Like Sensabaugh, Lee also left last Sunday’s game with a concussion. He also worked his way into full practice participation by Thursday after undergoing the same tests.
- LB Bradie James (knee) – Full Participation – A sore knee ligament has kept the starting inside linebacker out of Wednesday practices for the last several weeks, but James has yet to miss a game and he practiced fully on Thursday. He was shaken up in the second half against the Redskins, but returned on the next series and finished the game.
- RB Marion Barber (calf) – Full Participation – For the first time since the initial calf strain he suffered back on Thanksgiving, Barber has had full practice participation this week. Barber did return to action last week on a limited basis, but was inactive against Washington, missing his third straight game. It does appear as if Barber will play Saturday in Arizona, though Jason Garrett did not confirm his return before Thursday’s practice.
- RB Felix Jones (shin) – Limited Participation – Jones missed practice Wednesday with a shin injury that he suffered at the end of Sunday’s win over Washington, but he got some work in Thursday and said afterward that he was feeling better.
- WR Roy Williams (groin) – Limited Participation – After missing last Sunday’s game against the Redskins, Williams has been able to practice, albeit in a limited role this week. The groin injury that didn’t appear serious last week never improved to the point to clear Williams to play. This week, there seems to be a better chance the wide receiver will be back in the lineup.
- LB Keith Brooking (foot) – Limited Participation – The Cowboys have been cautious with the veteran linebacker, gradually increasing his practice workload over the week leading up to games due to a sprained foot. Brooking did not practice Wednesday, after missing Tuesday’s walkthrough practice, but got some work in Thursday.
- WR Jesse Holley (knee) – Full Participation -The wide receiver and special teams standout had full participation Wednesday and Thursday despite a sore knee. Holley missed two practices last week but was able to play against the Redskins.