- RB Marion Barber (calf) – Did Not Participate – Out – For the second straight week, Barber is out for Sunday’s game with the strained calf. When asked if Barber is a candidate to be placed on injured reserve, owner/GM Jerry Jones said “not today.”
- Keith Brooking (foot) – Full Participation – Probable – The same injury that limited Brooking from practice last week again kept him out of Wednesday’s practice and limited him Thursday. But Brooking was back on the field Friday and should play again this week. Brooking played last week but split time with rookie Sean Lee, who had two interceptions.
- Bradie James (knee) – Full Participation – Probable – No surprise that James didn’t practice on Wednesday, but was back Thursday and Friday. A knee injury has kept him out of Wednesday’s practice for more than a month now.
- Gerald Sensabaugh (thigh) – Limited Participation – Questionable – The safety suffered a thigh injury late in Sunday’s win over the Colts and has been limited in practice all week. Sensabaugh said he would be “all right” to play, but he missed two straight days on Wednesday and Thursday and then was only limited on Friday. If he doesn’t play, look for rookie Barry Church to get extended minutes.
- Orlando Scandrick (concussion) – Full Participation – Probable – Despite suffering a concussion on Sunday that kept him out for nearly three quarters, Scandrick is expected to play after having full participation on Friday. Scandrick is probable on the team’s injury report.
- Jason Witten (ankle) – Full Participation – The Cowboys haven’t even listed the tight end on this week’s injury report. Witten suffered a sprained ankle against Indianapolis, but finished the game.
- Sean Lee (shoulder) – Full Participation – Probable – The NFC’s Defensive Player of the Week, Lee practiced in full and said he will wear a protective brace on his shoulder during the game. Lee could only practice on a limited basis Wednesday and Thursday because of a shoulder injury he suffered on his interception return for a touchdown against the Colts. Lee ended up going to the locker room for treatment during the game, but returned to finish.
- Tony Romo (left shoulder) – Did Not Participate – Out – The starting quarterback is likely out at least another 1-2 weeks with a fractured left clavicle, although he has started doing some light throwing. Romo said he still has some soreness when he lays on his shoulder to sleep, and said he likely won’t return to playing as long as continues to have pain.
- OT Winston Justice (knee) – Did Not Participate – Out
- CB Asante Samuel (knee) – Did Not Participate – Out
- QB Michael Vick (quad) – Full Participation – Probable
- DE Juqua Parker (hip) – Full Participation – Probable
- WR Riley Cooper (knee) – Full Participation – Probable
- G Nick Cole (knee) – Full Participation – Probable
CB Jorrick Calvin (back) – Full Participation – Probable
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":