- RB Marion Barber (calf) – Did Not Participate, Out: Barber strained his calf in the second half of the Cowboys’ Thanksgiving Day loss to the Saints and did not practice this week, missing all four workouts. Felix Jones has been the primary rusher in recent weeks, and third-stringer Tashard Choice is expected to have a larger workload. The Cowboys also signed Lonyae Miller off the practice squad for depth.
- Keith Brooking (foot) – Limited Participation, Questionable: The starting inside linebacker got in some practice work Friday and said the swelling is gone in the foot he sprained early in the Saints game. He will continue to wear a walking boot and monitor his foot all the way until game-time, and then the team will make a final decision on his status for Sunday. If he can’t play or is limited, rookie Sean Lee would likely fill in.
- Bradie James (knee) – Full Participation, Probable: James hasn’t practiced on Wednesday in five weeks because of a nagging knee injury. But it hasn’t stopped him from playing each game. While James did miss this week’s extra practice on Monday as well, he is expected to start this week.
- Dez Bryant (back, ankle) – Limited Participation, Probable: Unexpectedly, the rookie receiver was held to limited action during Thursday’s workout after apparently tweaking his back on Wednesday, and on Saturday popped up with a left ankle injury. In addition to missing the entire preseason with a high ankle sprain, Bryant missed practice time earlier in the regular season with ankle and rib injuries. He has played in all 11 games, however, and should still play on Sunday.
- Bryan McCann (ankle) – Limited Participation, Probable: After rolling his left ankle before practice Thursday, McCann was partially held back, but practiced some Friday and should play.
- Tony Romo (left shoulder) – Did Not Participate, Out: The starting quarterback is likely out at least another 1-3 weeks with a fractured left clavicle, although he has started doing some light throwing. The best rehab process is simply to let the fracture heal and that will likely take close to two months in total. It’s possible, but still uncertain, that Romo will return later this season.
- RB Joseph Addai (neck) – Did Not Participate – Doubtful
- WR Austin Collie (concussion) – Did Not Participate – Questionable
- TE Brody Eldridge (rib) – Full Participation – Questionable
- RB Mike Hart (ankle) – Did Not Participate – Questionable
- DB Justin Tryon (foot) – Full Participation – Questionable
- LB Gary Brackett (toe) – Full Participation – Questionable
- DB Aaron Francisco (thigh) – Full Participation – Questionable
- DE Dwight Freeney (rest) – Full Participation
- DB Kelvin Hayden (neck) – Did Not Participate – Questionable
- OT Charlie Johnson (back) – Did Not Participate – Questionable
- DT Ricardo Matthews (back) – Full Participation – Questionable
- DT Dan Muir (hamstring) – Full Participation – Questionable
- DB Bob Sanders (biceps) – Did Not Participate – Out
- LB Clint Session (elbow) – Did Not Participate – Questionable
- RB Pierre Thomas (ankle) – Did Not Participate – Questionable
- S Usama Young (calf) – Did Not Participate – Questionable
- DE Robert Mathis (Rested) – Did Not Participate
- WR Reggie Wayne (Knee) – Did Not Participate – Questionable
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":