Another blogger for an awful team is criticizing the Dallas Cowboys and their fans. Now, we’re “wolverines” and we “travel in packs” to fight our harsh critics. Gee, isn’t that what champions do? Isn’t that what strong teams do?
Listen, I am sorry that the Carolina Panthers have fallen from grace with such speed that you would have missed their success in a blink of an eye, but that has nothing to do with the Dallas Cowboys.
To argue that Steve Smith has a chance to become one, if not the one, best receiver the NFL has ever seen is just plain ridiculous. What is more ridiculous is this prophecy didn’t come from the blogger himself, it came from Smith’s arrogant mind. So, I offered a shot of reality in the post here. Don’t get me wrong, Smith is a good receiver, but he is not the greatest ever nor will he ever be the greatest ever.
My opinion though led to a rampage from the Carolina Panthers blogger. His response was so viscous, so cowardly, that he had to make outright lies to boost the self-esteem of these meek fans. And once again, someone levels an attack on Jason Witten. Other NFL teams have become so envious of Witten that their fans have to lower themselves to these levels of disgust and embarrassment.
Yet, we are the ones who are “insecure.” Five Super Bowls and eight appearances later, and we Cowboys fans are insecure.
So, let’s ask the Carolina Panthers fans a few questions:
1. Who exactly is your quarterback, guys?
2. Hey, just wondering: How many Super Bowls have you all won?
3. Hey guys, how many playoff games have you won?
4. Hi Carolina Panthers, just curious, how many division titles do you have?
5. Hey Panthers, how many hall of famers do you guys have? Just wondering.
6. Hey guys, who is your tight end again? I think it is Jeff King? Is it really?
7. Did you guys join the Junior Topcats?