There is no surprise in saying the Dallas Cowboys need help in the secondary. And I honestly have no idea if the Cowboys plan to seek that help in this upcoming draft or if they plan to pick someone from free agency. But I know of one “player” who wants to put on a Cowboys uniform. His name is PacMan Jones. He’s serving a suspension for his lengthy criminal record. How lengthy is it? Well, hold on…let me get that for you.
Here is a list of his charges and trouble:
- 10/2003 Sentenced to a year in prison. Dropped to 2 years probation for a fight (Punched a WOMEN in her face)
- 4/2005 At a club at 3am Pac Man friend punched a women in her face
- 7/2005 Arrested on charges of assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation. Jones was in handcuffs, a white T-shirt and light blue exercise pants when he appeared smiling before a night court commissioner
- 9/2005 Jones was counseled for a loud verbal tantrum when he was told to wait in line for his vehicle.
- 10/2005 In a petition filed by the state, it was alleged that Jones has not made regular and sufficient contact with his probation officer. Given 1 year probation
- 3/2006 Charged with marijuana possession in Fayetteville, Georgia
- 4/2006 Nine people were arrested on suspicion of having roles in two major drug rings that trafficked cocaine and marijuana in Sumner and Davidson counties, including a Nashville man with possible ties to Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones.
- 4/18 Police say Pacman was one of 12 or more people that gathered at a gas station in Nashville when a fight broke out and gunshots were fired
- 8/23/06: Jones was also accused of simple assault by Toya Garth, who said Jones spit in her face.
- 10/2006 Jones was issued a citation for misdemeanor assault after a female student from Tennessee State University claimed that Jones spit in her face at a Nashville night club.
- 2/2007 Jones was in the middle of a fight and shooting at a strip club in Las Vegas that left one man paralyzed and two more wounded. The fight broke out after Jones showered strippers on stage with $81,000 dollars. The club owner claims Jones was beating a strippers head against the bar while claiming to kill one of the club’s employees.
- 1/2008 Pacman is accused of punching Wanda S. Jackson in the face at an Atlanta strip club called the Body Tap Strip Club. Jackson says Jones reached over the counter and sucker punched her in her left eye.
Now, I am probably going to get a lot of heat for this, but that’s fine. I think the Dallas Cowboys should hire PacMan Jones. He’s absolutely no risk. He’ll come cheap. If he acts up, we drop him. The Cowboys could tender him a small contract and let him play his ass off. If he does well, and behaves, we helped reform a player with a bad reputation. If he fails, then drop his like a chicken bone. I suggest this move because I don’t think the Cowboys have enough money to sign the players they need to sign and get Asante Samuel.
Here is a video of PacMan saying he wants to play in Dallas. It is near the end of the video when he says it, but the clip is short.